Hi Cara,

Right. Yeah, I read some of the SDK documentation for iOS and know I
would have to use some Objective C to access the libraries for the
library, but could use standard C++ for everything else.

However, I was wondering if you have looked at Mono for iOS.
Apparently there is now a Mono version for iOS, and developers can
write .NET code in C# and run it on iPhones and iPads. However, I
can't get much info on that because the Mono Framework for iOS is
commercial and I don't have an iPhone to test it in any case. So all I
know is its possible for Windows developers to write apps for iOS with
the write tools, but don't know any details of how to do it.

Cheers!