Here's my thoughts:
I dont personally feel that I would spend money on these games at the current time, though this may change, especially given how much I'm on muds lately. I would really like to see them stay available in their current form, though. Perhaps a developer could host them on an official website under a subsection? I'm not sure how the sounds and music are licensed, but I couldn't see it taking a huge amount of work to get them (or at least a good portion of them) into a functional form. Again though, that's presuming its legal to do so.