Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 12:10 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A Possible Offer To Consider

Hi Jim,

That's actually what I am thinking. Since Justin has made it difficult
to get at his sounds and nuked the source code for the games I think
I'd be better off just buying the sounds and music necessary and
writing my own games with similar themes as the BSC titles. If I
created a game called Alien Invaders it would be similar to but not
exactly like Troopanum. If I wrote a game called Explorer it might be
kind of like Hunter but not exactly like it. Since I would essentially
be starting from scratch anyway might as go all the way and start over
from a clean slate as they say.

Hi Thomas,

If you were going to remake the BSC games but not with the same sounds and
not from the original code, why not make the same game only with your
title?

BFN

     Jim

All computers wait at the same speed.