Hi Lindsay.

People are still making games for windows, especially many of the people like Spoonbil, Aprone and Gma who always have, plus there are things like interactive fiction, browser games, muds, text rpgs and the like (I was beta testing a text rpg game for windows just the other day).

That is aside from the japanese games, though etting those to run is something of a process and not something I've attempted as yet myself.

I don't actually think less developement is happening on windows, it's just that such a lot is going on on the Iphone there is considderable amount of news and discussion about the subject, so the windows side of things seems less than it is.

it is also the case that with access easier to implement on the Iphone, more new developers are coming to write for it than new devs for windows, which is just a consequence of the technology, and obviously a very good one if you have an Iphone.

Beware the grue!