Hi Bryan,

No, Philip didn't take pre-orders for Perilous Hearts for precisely
the reasons you stated below, nor did I mean to imply he did. What I
meant to say was that a game developer can release a preview or demo,
to give perspective customers an idea of the game, and then optionally
take pre-orders based on that preview or demo. That way, it isn't like
the customer has to wonder how far along the game is, what it will be
like, and the demo version is something the developer can use to build
upon which means most of the really hard work will probably already be
done speeding up development time.

HTH