Though I don't mind the odd expression marker such as ;D for smile, I really hate net abbreviation sinse they totally mess up the rythm of orphius reading the sentences, ---- especially wwhen zeros and such are used.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Important Moderator Message (please read)

Well that's a given. But it depresses me to know how many people, whether
blind or sighted, whose native language is English and yet they do that sort
of thing all the time. I'll be the first to admit that in no way am I a
perfect speller but I at least try to proofread. And I absolutely refuse to
use that Netspeak nonsense.
We are the Knights who say...Ni!