On 10/22/2011 03:38 PM, David Vincent-Jones wrote:
> I am a new user and would like to use Geeqie as a manager for my images
> in conjunction with the darktable editor.
>
> Image titles, tags and other exif data that I add to my images during
> the raw conversion process are not included within the Geeqie exif
> listing ... can that list be modified to include such data?
>
> Can the Key-word listing be modified to also filter for exif data?

My initial guess would be that dt is saving the data as IPTC metadata
(google it).  Geeqie currently has no support for IPTC.

It'd be helpful if you could share a link to a RAW image, the associated
XMP (that dt will save in the same directory), and the output image
(JPEG/PNG/whatever).

Cheers,
--xsdg