Please keep replies on the mailing list.

On 10/27/2011 05:25 PM, David Vincent-Jones wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-10-27 at 08:49 +0000, Omari Stephens wrote:
>> If you manually edit<rdf:Seq>  to<rdf:Bag>,
> Excuse my ignorance but where do I make this<rdf:Bag>  edit? I assume
> that would be a global change.
I mean, take a text editor and edit the .xmp file directly.  This is
just an experiment to see if that could be confusing geeqie (I'm not
entirely sure how its XMP parsing works).

> In the preferences/metadata I have checked the (non-standard) item 2
> since, I assume that, item 1 would write directly to my raw date files.
Check 1.  Otherwise, geeqie will look for an XMP in a separated
.metadata directory.  Otherwise, you could try to figure out the
.metadata business; I've never used that setting, so I don't know how it
behaves.

Just make a copy of a couple files in a test directory so you can play
around with these settings without actually endangering the files you
care about.

--xsdg