On Jun 4, 2011, at 8:39 AM, Cor Nouws wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> Jim Jagielski wrote (04-06-11 12:33)
>> On Sat, Jun 04, 2011 at 11:52:48AM +0200, Cor Nouws wrote:
>>>
>>> Hmm, got that wrong I see now
>>> http://www.networkworld.com/community/apache-president-jim-jagielski-talks-openoffice-org
>>>
>>> Which is no problem for me, but obviously I misunderstood your
>>> statement about not talking to the press.
>>>

>> Tell me where in that post anyone from the ASF is openly critical
>> of TDF or strongly implies that TDF's "ideological" stance will
>> be a factor in breaking any cooperation.
>
> I did not say that. But it was said of the interview with Meeks, which we
> found out not to be true either.

I must have significantly misinterpreted the below:

"However, I do not believe the ASF is likely to provide a good home for the
OO.o project in the long run," Meeks said. "They are sufficiently confident and
comfortable with their model that attempting to negotiate over changing any
core aspect of it (such as the non-copy-left stance) is unlikely to be fruitful
work. So - only time will tell."