Hi Jim,

Jim Jagielski wrote (04-06-11 19:42)

I must have significantly misinterpreted the below:

"However, I do not believe the ASF is likely to provide a good home
for the OO.o project in the long run," Meeks said. "They are
sufficiently confident and comfortable with their model that
attempting to negotiate over changing any core aspect of it (such as
the non-copy-left stance) is unlikely to be fruitful work. So - only
time will tell."

Yes you did, Pls read my mail from 0:35 UTC last night in this thread.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201106.mbox/browser

Cor
--
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org