Hey hey,

Jukka this is sounding so timid :). You know, I think I'll break rank
and tell you what I really think. You may want to sit down first.

You [1] did a *kick ass* job on the last report. Kick. Ass. [2]. Kapow!

As well as spending the time to look through and digest it all
beforehand on e-mail, you made sure we had discussion about it. Which
btw, wasn't a flamewar, which was nice, too.

I know that prompted me to do a similar run-through on half of your
list (I ran out of steam/time...I guess I'll start at the bottom next
time) and I simply found nothing to add, but I did do much more
overseeing by following along than I would have done if, say, I had
gotten nagged a couple thousand times more.

So, definitely +1 to keep going like that, thanks for spelling it out
too, you should know we got your back :)

cheers,

Leo

[1] helped by others of course, yada yada, we so love all you bearded
folks, you know who you are
[2] http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2010_Kick-Ass/2010_kick-ass_001.jpg