I was trying to create a livecd with the new e17 (cvs). One or two weeks
ago catalyst was able to compile and create the livecd (stage1 and
stage2) with no problems but now I get the following errors while
compiling e:
 * Fetching CVS module e17/libs/edb
into /usr/portage/distfiles/cvs-src ...
/bin/pwd: couldn't find directory entry in `../..' with matching i-node
 * Running  cvs -q -f -z4 -d
":pserver:anonymous:@anoncvs.enlightenment.org:/var/cvs/e" login
cvs [login aborted]: cannot get working directory: No such file or
directory

I have only (or only have?? my English is not very good..) changed the
portage snapshot (updated) and the stage3 tarball (updated to 2006.1).
If I emerge dev-db/edb in my computer it is downloaded and compilend
without errors. Any suggestions???
Thanks in advance, and thanks for catalyst!!