On Monday 13 July 2009, Rémi Cardona wrote:
> Le 13/07/2009 16:56, Marijn Schouten (hkBst) a écrit :
> All have in common that they've been broken (in portage) for many
> months and no-one noticed until Sabayon folks started doing tinderbox
> builds :)

We're using the x11-drivers/xf86-input-microtouch for a cash register.
It works fine, but I think the machine is still on Xorg Server 1.3.

I don't have the capacity to maintain this driver myself, but it seems
bug #276615 has a patch, so I wonder why it needs to be abandoned. Whom
exactly shall I contact upstream about the deprecation?

Thanks,
Robert