Fernando V Orocu (likewhoa) has been working on getting the 10.0 LiveDVD
images in shape for the Gentoo 10th year anniversary release. We need
some assistance in terms of LiveDVD testers, user suggestions for new
packages & software testers since there will be over 100+ new packages
on this release dvd.

We are looking for constructive feedback and ideas from both the
developer community and user community. We want this 10th year
anniversary release DVD to reflect our accomplishments over the year and
your feedback is highly appreciated.

Below are a few of the goals for the the LiveDVD release.

1. Supply both 32/64bit stable kernels
2. Enable HybridISO for the images
3. KDE/GNOME Desktop Environment
4. Speak-Up Functionality
5. <your suggestions here>

Some links..

http://bugs.gentoo.org/281827
http://weboperative.com/gentoo/downloads/livecds
svn co svn://anonsvn.gentoo.org/releng/trunk/releases/10.0

-Samuli