Hello,

I want to drop maintenance for some of the packages that I have acquired
over the years. Some of them are still co-maintained, some are now
unmaintained.

=== Freevo ===

Freevo is split up in different Python components. They are all
maintained by a herd, but a dedicated maintainer is needed.

media-tv/freevo            # media-tv herd

dev-python/kaa-base        # python herd
dev-python/kaa-display     # python herd
dev-python/kaa-imlib2      # python herd
dev-python/kaa-metadata    # python herd
dev-python/pynotifier      # python herd

== G15 tools ===

These packages are now without a maintainer:

app-misc/g15macro
app-misc/g15message
dev-libs/libg15render
media-plugins/audacious-g15-spectrum
app-misc/g15mpd
app-misc/g15stats  # already maintainer-needed

These are maintained by Chainsaw:

app-misc/g15composer
app-misc/g15daemon
dev-libs/libg15

Most g15 tools are part of the LCD herd. Since that is only actively
myself, it does not help. I will replace the herd association in four
weeks if no new maintainer steps up or a new "g15" herd is formed.
Otherwise the lack of maintenance is just hidden.

Thanks,

Robert