On 2010.04.03 10:16, Tobias Scherbaum wrote:
> Hell no, but ...
>
> We have lots of quite understaffed areas, to sum up in a positive
> way.
> Summing it up the negative way one might say, we have lots of areas
> were
> users might get the idea Gentoo already is dead.
>
> For example:
[snip lots of anecdotal evidence]
> - Tobias
>
> --
> Praxisbuch Nagios
> http://www.oreilly.de/catalog/pbnagiosger/
>
> https://www.xing.com/profile/Tobias_Scherbaum

First, we need some metrics - the first step to controlling anything is
to measure it.

Once we have some metrics, we can prioritise.

With priorities, we can identify gaps in our resource pool (not just
people) and attempt to fill them with recruiting.

Maybe thats a bugday topic ?
An open day for users who would like to become contributors and
contributors who would like to become devs.

--
Regards,

Roy Bamford
(Neddyseagoon) a member of