The official wiki can be use by powerusers who want to write some pretty good
doc.

A lot of powerusers can write excellent doc on the gentoo forum right now, so
they don't need to by Gentoo Dev to right excellent stuff.

I don't see your point.

> To: gentoo-dev@lists.gentoo.org
> From: dirtye...@gentoo.org
> Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project
> Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 14:56:04 -0600
>
> On Thu, 8 Apr 2010 22:13:07 +0200
> Ben de Groot <yng...@gentoo.org> wrote:
>
> > On 8 April 2010 21:51, Ryan Hill <dirtye...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> > > why are we setting up a user wiki when a very popular one already exists?
> >
> > Because some devs request things like this:
> >
> > > can we can lock certain pages down to dev edits only?
> >
> > In our wiki we will be able to.
>
> you misunderstood me.  i've wanted a dev wiki for years.  i just don't see why
> it should also be promoted as a user wiki when one already exists.
>

> --
> fonts,                                            by design, by neglect
> gcc-porting,                              for a fact or just for effect
> wxwidgets @ gentoo     EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662

Videos that have everyone talking! Now also in HD!
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9724465