On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 11:40:07AM +0200, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." wrote:
> Also, I think it may be useful for other arch teams (like amd64). One
> solution would be to add yet another flag, like amd64-at, but maybe we
> can have some better ideas.
The problem here is that it becomes extremely messy when more and more
arches want the same functionality. 13 common arches, 3 fbsd arches, and
lots variations from the Prefix arches. This would take up a LOT of
screen space in Bugzilla unfortunately.

How about the following instead, going into the status whiteboard:
AT:x86:+
AT:x86:-
AT:x86:?
with the same meanings that you defined.

It should be just as easy to search, and you can do it today already.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robb...@gentoo.org