Currently USE="system-ffmpeg" is masked for stable www-client/chromium
ebuilds. However, recently a new enough media-libs/ffmpeg has been
stabilized, making it possible to use system ffmpeg in stable.

I'd like to make the change close to a new version of chromium being
stabilized so that less rebuilds would be triggered.

Here is how the dependency looks like:

        system-ffmpeg? ( || (
                >=media-video/ffmpeg-1.0:=[opus]
                >=media-video/libav-9.5:=[opus]
        ) )

I know there are some controversies around ffmpeg/libav, and I wouldn't
like to go into that. I prefer to ask first and have a discussion before
rather than surprising people badly.

Please let me know what you think about this idea (unmasking
USE="system-ffmpeg" for stable chromium ebuilds).

Paweł