I am upgrading each package (25) one by one, and leaving the meat and
potatoes (udev) for last. I am really sorry about the noise guys and
gals. It's been a while since I had such a scare....
There are 4500 people coming into work tomorrow morning, and this
machine also happens to be our LDAP server.

N.