Double checking the udevd version we are running 171. Not sure if we
should be effected yet? I confess, I did a world upgrade and walked
away. For some reason it was stuck on ipr.h for some apache related
package, which was odd since apache is not installed on the machine.
I reset the system and poof!!!! Here I am at the co-location on Sunday
at 9:00am.
Serves me right I guess.....

I double checked. When deleting 70-something rules and restarting the
machine they get regenerated.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

N.