Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jul 2013 15:02:48 -0500, Dale wrote:

also keep the last two versions of sysrescue for my USB stick.
How do you copy one to a stick when you need to rescue an unbootable
system? I prefer to keep the ISO in /boot, no need for a USB stick then.

It's hard to put it in /boot when /boot doesn't have the space. I need to redo some stuff and make /boot larger. I'm not looking forward to that either.

By the way, I do update the stick every once in a while and just keep the ISO in case I need to redo the USB stick for some reason. Sometimes I use the stick for something else and have to put the ISO back.

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!