Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 06, 2013 at 03:31:43PM -0500, Dale wrote:
>> Neil Bothwick wrote:

>>> Look at the connectors. If the insulator is blue, the device is USB3.
> ----------------^^^^^^^^^^---------^^^^^^^^^
>> The USB sticks I have is made my Kinston.  It has DataTraveler wrote on
>> them.  One is 16Gb and the other is 4GB.  They seem to be color coded by
>> size to me.
> Please rinse and re-read. ;-)

I looked at those.  They have no color at all.  It's just metal on
mine.  I've had them for a while so I suspect they are USB2.  Just a
thought tho.  They could be USB1 for all I know.

Dale

:-)  :-)

--
I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how
you interpreted my words!