Am Sonntag, 29.06.2014 um 22:59
schrieb Neil Bothwick <n...@digimed.co.uk>:

> On Sun, 29 Jun 2014 22:46:50 +0200, waben...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > That's not the point. If you wanna talk about stuff that's
> > apparently absolut useless to almost every member of this ML, then
> > you should do this at another place. Especially discussions with
> > politically and or military background are IMHO absolutely
> > inappropriate.
>
> I don't consider this either political or military. The Spitfire and
> Hurricane are classic aircraft and respected from a technological
> point of view (speaking militarily, the Me109 was probably a more
> capable fighting machine).

I don't wanna answer to this because it would possibly lead to a really
politically discussion. ;-)

> > But hey, maybe I'm wrong. Why shouldn't we talk here about
> > everything that cross one's mind? We could mark it as OT in the
> > subject line, so it should be no problem for everyone. Maybe we
> > should discuss the local daily weather? I think, that's a pretty
> > good idea as it would increase the noise level of this list even
> > more. What do you think?
>
> I think you should calm down. If people who post a lot of useful
> information to this list want to engage in clearly highlighted light
> relief, let them. I found the thread interesting to read but did not
> contribute, partly because it was OT, so your heavy handed
> intervention has only served to worsen the situation (now we are
> getting in to military and political areas).

Words full of wisdom. I need a moment to clear my mind...

...I decided that I will not receive this mailing list on my smartphone
any longer. Reading it on my Desktop-PC is sufficient. This will help me
to calm down. ;-)