Joost Roeleveld wrote:
> On Monday 30 June 2014 15:40:02 microcai wrote:
>> 在 2014年6月30日 星期一 09:17:02,Joost Roeleveld 写道:
>>> We can turn this into a computer related thread.
>>>
>>> Anyone know of a way to get a flight-sim (for model planes) to run on
>>> Linux?
>>>
>>> I have a legit copy of Realflight ( http://www.realflight.com ) and
>>> occasionally have to boot into a legit copy (yes, all my software is 100%
>>> legit) of MS Windows.
>> X-plane ?
> Not what I'm looking for.
> That simulates 1:1 scale planes (full size).
>
> I am talking about one I can use to practice flying without risking my real
> planes on the first attempt. I need one where I can use my own transmitter
> connected to the computer. There are cables to hook them up to the USB-port.
>
> But the problem is finding a decent one that actually runs on Linux. All the
> commercial ones I can find are MS Windows only.
>
> --
> Joost

Don't forget, there was a guitar that ran Gentoo Linux too.  Heck, did
plane engines have puters even back then?  I know they do now, at least
according to all the stuff I see on TV.  I don't think puter stuff
started until like in the 80's or something tho.

M$ Windoze.  Yuck!  I wouldn't put that stuff on my rig.

Dale

:-)  :-)