> just set LANGUAGE and LC_ALL.

Thank you for your suggestion. I have just re-read
the Gentoo Localization Guide. It does not mention
the LANGUAGE environment variable and do not
recommend to set LC_ALL. All the other is done as
described in the Gentoo Localization Guide. Every
possible option, except for LC_COLLATE and LC_ALL,
in my /etc/env.d/02locale file is set to en_US.UTF-8
as follows:
LANG="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE=C
LC_MONETARY="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US.UTF-8"

Firefox is compiled without any linguas set.
NLS support disabled globally in make.conf.
And still, while right-clicking on youtube videos
in firefox, I get menu in one of the easten-europian
languages. :(

Just about two or three weeks ago, with the same
configuration settings, I got the same menu in English.