> Yes, I already tried that and didn't get any traffic listed.

In that case it sounds like linux has bridged them across from the other
interface. Does this find anything?
tcpdump -i enp2s0 net 192.168.1.0/24

If it doesn't maybe generate some layer2 broadcast traffic on enp1s0 to see
if you can see that traffic in the tcpdump on enp2s0. Something like;
echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/icmp_echo_ignore_broadcasts
ping 192.168.1.255

After the test is done turn it back on with;
echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/icmp_echo_ignore_broadcasts

I've never bridged with linux. Bridging is usually a bad option - if you
can I suggest you move to a routed and/or NATed solution. Clean and simple
is best.