On 2016-03-17, Alan Grimes <alonz...@verizon.net> wrote:

> My effort to update my syestem continues unabated. =\
>
> One problem is that every time revdep-rebuild is run, it always rebuilds
> all of libreoffice, an 8-hour build. WTF, seriously, WTF?
>
> I made the mistake of syncing portage again and was thrown back into
> useflag hell:

Have you considered just re-installing from scratch?  I know it's
tough to admit defeat, but when a base install takes less than an
hour[1]...

[1] Plus the overnight "emerge" command that builds all the fancy
    stuff...

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Oh, I get it!!
                                  at               "The BEACH goes on", huh,