160916 Philip Webb wrote:
> 160915 P Levine wrote:
>>> 160913 Philip Webb wrote:
>>> I've updated to KDE 5 , incl Gwenview + Oxygen-icons,
>>> but even after a reboot the icons are not showing on the screen ;
> the Arch Forum has another suggestion, which improves things,
> ie to create  ~/.config/kdeglobals  & include
>
>   [Icons]
>   Theme=oxygen
>
> That gets the folder icons in the browse view,
> tho' not the icons in the toolbars.

I tried another brute-force approach,
moved  /usr/share/icons/hi-color  to  -/-/-/hicolor-dft
& made a symlink  -/-/-/hicolor -> oxygen .
This has restored the toolbar icons, while folder icons remain ok.

However :

> I also have the other problem the Arch OP had encountered,
> ie selecting items now requires a double-click.  I added
>
>   [KDE]
>   SingleClick=true
>
> but it has made no difference.
>
> Is there a help file somewhere listing possible lines in  kdeglobals ?

These  2  questions remain unanswered : can anyone offer suggestions ?

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca