On 2017-06-30 12:01, james wrote:

> [2] "octopus" layman/octopus
>
> Anyone running this version or Palemoon-27.3.0 from another ebuild?
> I'm not much interested in building Palemoon from sources.

I am not sure what your question or request is here.  Are you asking
someone to share a binary?

I have my own ebuild of 27.3.0 which works without problems for me, with
current stable gcc.  I can share the ebuild (which is identical to the
overlay, or nearly so) but, I'm not uploading the binary anywhere :P

> Is there any quick and convenient way to write bookmarks (changes) to
> both (qupzilla and Palemoon) so I can switch between browsers and see
> the same bookmarks in sync?

I share bookmarks between my two instances of palemoon by doing a
bookmark backup (from the menu item "Bookamrks|Organize") on one and
then a restore on the other.  Not really automated, but good enough for
the frequency I need.

OTOH, sharing with or reusing bookmarks from a different browser in the
mozilla family seems to be problematic.  See this issue among others on
the palemoon github site:

https://github.com/MoonchildProductions/Pale-Moon/issues/1100