On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 07:35:21PM -0400, james wrote

> This issue is close by not exactly the same. What I want is when you
> save/modify/delete a bookmark in Palemoon, it would be instantly
> effective in Qupzilla and vice versa. A 'simd' instruction, execute
> once, write multiple-times, so to speak.
>

> I was looking for a solution, on syncing up diverse *zilla bookmarks
> records. If you think about, it's a really good idea and yields consumer
> options to use another browser, when your 'fav' browser is not
> performing as you wish.

  Is Qupzilla a "Firefox-family" browser like Pale Moon?  If so, and if
you're brave/foolish, try symlinking the "places.sqlite" files in the
browsers' profiles.  I strongly recommend backups before doing it.  See
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profiles-where-firefox-stores-user-data
for a list of what stuff each file stores.

--
Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org>