Thiago Lüttig wrote:
how do you installed it ? i mean, the emerge parameters ?? :D

I just did emerge --udpate --deep world. It slotted 3.4 and 3.5, so I first cleared out my distfiles to free up some space! Then, edited /etc/rc.conf to set XSESSION="kde-3.5". After restarting /etc/init.d/xdm, kdm-3.5 came up with entries for both 3.4 and 3.5. Some packages are still being compiled. I'll keep 3.4 till all of them are compiled and then unmerge 3.4.

3.5 is working just fine here. The only thing that went wrong is that it doesn't show my pop-up panel on the right hand side of the screen. The one at the bottom works just fine.

Regards,
Mrugesh