Hi,

Just to make sure I get this right, when I upgrade to KDE 3.5, KDE 3.4
will still be installed right?  This is how it was done in the past but
I don't want to loose 3.4 until I get used to 3.5 and make sure it will
work OK.

I use kdm and can select what version of KDE I want to login to.  I also
used that to select between KDE, Gnome, IceWM etc when I was testing the
waters.  Just thought you would like to know that.  Kept me from having
to edit rc.conf to pick what GUI I wanted to use.

Dale
:-)

--
To err is human, I'm most certainly human.