Quoting Mick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I would argue that your Chinese domain is blacklisted due to exhaustive number
of owned MSWindows boxen and botnets that ping the rest of us without
respite, from China.  I really wish their step 1 was "learn how to protect
your PC, even if it runs an illegitimate Mickey Mouse OS".  </sarcasm>

You're not whistlin' Dixie ... every USB stick I've ever been handed in China has a virus on it.

Are you using the same NIC on the laptop?  If yes, then the issue could be
related to your router configuration., but my money is on your keepalive
settings.  See if my suggestions above help.

Thanks.  I'll give it a shot.

-Collin