Dale wrote:
> If you have no ideas on how to disable, what are some free email
> servers that allow pop access?
>
> Ideas?
>
> Dale
>
> :-)  :-)

I use the Webmail extension for Thunderbird (I don't know if it works in
Seamonkey), it supports quite a few webmail interfaces and lets Mozilla
talk to them with pop. It is mostly stable, sometimes it gives me a few
issues, but I manage my own spam settings (I use it with Hotmail).

http://webmail.mozdev.org/

There are two pieces: The main webmail extension and the extension for
the specific service you're using.

I don't know if it will make a difference with Gmail, but it may be
possible to tell it to download all messages. Otherwise you can use some
other free email account.

   -Steve