This is OT but here I am anyway:

Quoting Hilco Wijbenga <hilco.wijbe...@gmail.com>:

When you see spam in your inbox do you use "Report spam"? When you see
valid email in your spam do you use "Not spam"? I found it learns very
quickly what I consider spam and what not. I also tend to go through
the spam folder whenever there's 10 or more messages there.

That would mean I need to live my life in the spam folder. I'm sorry but the filter should be smarter or there should be no filter at all.

Yeah, I know gmail works for almost everybody else, but for some of us, it just doesn't do what it should.

Is it reeeeaaalllly that hard for google to code a "don't filter my messages" option????

Regards,
Norberto