On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 02:02:16 +0200, Dave Jones wrote:

> Alan, thank you for your 'RTFM' reply. which is utterly useless either
> to me or any other follower of the gentoo-user mail group.

Seeing as how this has been discussed in the last two days, I don't see
how Alan's advice is useless. The question has been asked and people have
taken the time and trouble to answer it. Why should they do it again when
you could just as easily find the previous answer yourself.

--
Neil Bothwick

If Microsoft made cars:
"The airbag system would ask "are you sure?" before deploying."