This was cut from the email announcement.....

   Time is running out to make the transition to Comcast High-Speed
Internet. Take a couple of minutes to
   make the necessary changes now.

   If you have already downloaded the Transition Wizard, the only thing
you need to do is
   restart your computer on or after June 30.

Wizard by June 30, 2003, you will not be able to take
   advantage of attbi.com e-mail forwarding - but you will still have
high-speed Internet access.

   If you have not already made the transition, simply:

I believe from this that attbi email forwarding will not be available if
the transition wizard is not used....