>This was cut from the email announcement.....

Yes, that would be an example of one of those
lowest-common-denominator messages I referred to.

              [.....]
>I believe from this that attbi email forwarding will not
>be available if the transition wizard is not used....

You are, of course, free to believe whatever you like.

However, rather than us inflicting any more of our
(mostly) ATTBI-specific exchange on this captive GNHLUG
audience, I (again) recommend that you avail yourself of
the info presented in the newsgroups I mentioned before
coming to any conclusions in this matter.  Unless you
run Windows, that is, in which case you should probably
just go ahead and use the "wizard".