I second the idea of having good names for libraries, and making the names
consistent across archive files, the findlib package name, the godi package
name, etc. For something like this to stick, we would need a well written
proposal that is discussed on the main list, and then placed somewhere
visible (such as in the ocamlweb project, currently served from
ocaml-lang.org).