This is probably going to work fine, and let's go ahead and give it a
try. If it doesn't work, we'll discuss, figure it out, and try again.

Yeah, I'm probably over-analyzing but getting to this point was definitely useful since I now have more confidence what my scripts need to do and what they don't.

Will need several more days before I have things in shape to send you, at which points I'll send an email directly to the support with the pertinent links to the files and a simple README with anything I think may help you figure out what is what.

Thanks for all the help and to Earl and Matt for chipping in too.

Shahrukh