On Apr 11, 2007, at 1:49 AM, Jukka Zitting wrote:

Hi,

[Cc:ing [EMAIL PROTECTED] as the sponsoring PMC of Graffito, please
follow up on graffito-dev]

The time for a Graffito report is again coming up. My thoughts on the
current status:

* JCR Mapping: I unfortunately haven't had as much time as I would
have wanted to push for a release of the JCR Mapping component, but
there's still been activity thanks to Christophe, Felix, and Ruchi. I
still think there's enough activity and interest to move the component
into a Jackrabbit subproject.

* Graffito: The rest of the Graffito project has seen no activity
since the status discussions two months ago.

I use the Graffito API in several applications
Being that it is not the standard, it looks like I will need to convert the apps to JCR or JCR Mapping

The Graffito portlets are a bit dated, so I wouldn't mind reworking them into Jetspeed core

Based on this I'd be ready to recommend terminating the Graffito
project as dormant once the JCR Mapping component has been moved to
Jackrabbit.

Comments?

+0
I don't want to see the project die, but being that I haven't committed for a very long time, I feel I don't have a valid argument for keeping it going