Hi,

Thanks for the comments! Based on the feedback I've prepared the
following report:

<report>
Graffito is a framework for content-based applications, especially in
portlet environments. Graffito entered incubation on September 20,
2004.

Despite recent efforts the level of activity within the Graffito
project remains low. The only part of the project that enjoys
continued interest and commit activity is the JCR Mapping component,
whose transfer into a subproject of Apache Jackrabbit is being
prepared.

There is little indication that the level of activity within other
parts of the Graffito project would increase in future, so we will
most likely request termination of the project as dormant as soon as
the JCR Mapping component has been moved to Apache Jackrabbit.
</report>

BR,

Jukka Zitting