(Adding gregorio-users back to the recipients)

All the files look to be in order.  In fact, if I take your tex file and
include it directly, I get proper output.

This leads me to the unfortunate conclusion that it might be your
version of TeX Live (I use 2014, and you are using 2013) and/or LuaTex
(I am using 0.79.1 as part of TeX Live 2014, and you are using 0.76.0 as
part of TeX Live 2013).  Any chance you can try upgrading?  Fedora 21
and 22 are on 2014, as far as I can tell.

Anyone else here on the list brave enough to try the git version against
TeX Live 2013?

Henry