Please list the exact commands you used to build and install, starting from cloning the repository from git or unpacking the tarball.

Which version of TeX Live are you using?

Also, what is the output of kpsewhich -var-value TEXMFLOCAL ?

Thanks,
Henry

On April 11, 2015 10:45:02 PM J Perry <cantan...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>You seem to have a valid font installed, it just calls weird glyphs. I
>suspect you have an old font in
>
>/usr/share/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/truetype/public/gregoriotex/greciliae.ttf
>
>can you remove it and test again?

I installed greciliae.ttf from both the 3.0.0-rc1 and the 2.3.0 releases. Both produce the same result, so it appears that something else is broken.

john perry