I apologize for all the problems you are having.  If I might ask another
thing of you, please send me personally (so as not to clog the list) the
following three files:

/usr/share/texlive/texmf-local/tex/luatex/gregoriotex/gregoriotex-chars.tex

/usr/share/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/truetype/public/gregoriotex/greciliae.ttf

and

the tex file produced from PopulusSion.gabc

Thanks,
Henry