Hello, all.
Earlier I mentioned a patch I wanted to apply to the guile source code. I
have implemented my change but the guile binary I build with the default
build instructions still has the unmodified function.

For example, I modified "parse-http-method" and completely removed all
error throwing capabilities but I am still getting an error thrown from
within that function.
(bad-request "Invalid method: ~a" (substring str start end))

I am assuming that the modules are not being rebuilt. My workflow is as
follows:
1. Modify the source code
2. ./configure
3. make
4. make install

Can anyone point out a mistake I might be making?

Ryan