Ryan Raymond <rjraym...@oakland.edu> writes:

> For example, I modified "parse-http-method" and completely removed all error
> throwing capabilities but I am still getting an error thrown from
> within that function.
> (bad-request "Invalid method: ~a" (substring str start end))
>
> I am assuming that the modules are not being rebuilt. My workflow is as
> follows:
> 1. Modify the source code
> 2. ./configure
> 3. make
> 4. make install
>
> Can anyone point out a mistake I might be making?

A shot into the blue would be that some dependencies aren’t marked
correctly in the Makefile so some file is not being rebuilt and includes
the old version of the function via a macro.

Does it also happen when you add a `make clean` step?

Does it happen when you directly run meta/guile instead of installing?

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein