Arne, you're my hero. Meta/guile does include my changes *and* has a
quicker turnaround for testing changes than building every time. Thank you!
As for the dependencies, make clean is what I used and that didn't reflect
the changes I made. I will try more things before I submit a pull request
but at least I can continue my experiments. Thanks
Ryan