Hi Peter,

Don't want to keep throwing links at you but I had two saved when I was playing with Debian on my other laptop. The other link I had was this one

https://www.reddit.com/r/debian/comments/n2skx6/connecting_android_phone/

I never completed getting mine to work as I ended up replacing the hard drive and re-installed a different (debian based) distro

Hope it helps

Tim H